When it’s time for a patient to update their medical history, NexHealth will pre-fill the patient’s medical alert information based on previous alerts in their health record system file.
Here's how it works:
- If a new patient is coming to your practice, NexHealth will read their medical history from your health record system.
- When the new patient receives their medical history form, all the data will be pre-filled. Red indicates ‘yes’ and blue indicates ‘no’ for any Allergies, Conditions, or Medications. Patients will then just need to review and make changes.
- All changes will be saved directly in your health record system.
- And all existing patients will have a similar experience. When they return to the office, they'll get a digital copy of their existing medical history form and can make any relevant changes.
- All changes will be automatically synced to the patient file in your health record system.