- End of Day Surveys: At the end of each day, NexHealth reads your appointment list and automatically sends a feedback survey to your patients. The survey asks patients to rate their experience on a scale of one to five.
- Positive Reviews: If a patient had a great experience and rates it as a 4 or 5, they will be redirected to leave a review directly on your Google Business page. This way, positive experiences are shared publicly, helping to boost your reputation.
- Negative Reviews: If a patient did not have a great experience and rates it as 1, 2, or 3, they will be asked to leave feedback privately. This allows you to handle negative feedback in a more controlled manner.
- Review Management: You and your staff will see these reviews in your NexHealth dashboard under the "Reviews" section. Here, you can address the feedback directly in a conversation with the patient. This way, negative feedback is managed privately and does not reach Google.
- Maintain Professionalism and Humanity: While managing reviews, remember to walk the thin line between professionalism and being human. This is especially important when potential future patients and unhappy patients are in the audience.
Remember, the goal of NexHealth Reviews is to make handling feedback easier and boost your reputation by promoting positive experiences and privately managing negative ones.