For customers who have registered with our new payment processor, we offer an itemized payout reconciliation report to help you match the payouts you receive in your bank account with the corresponding successful individual payments. Each row in this report corresponds to an individual successful transaction.
Definition of key columns:
- automatic_payout_effective_at — the date our processor expects the payout to arrive in your bank account, in UTC time
- created_utc — the time at which the transaction was created, in UTC time
- gross — gross amount of the transaction i.e. what the patient was charged
- fee — fees paid for the transaction
- net — net amount of the transaction (gross - fees). This is what is paid out to your bank account.
- patient_name — the name of the patient associated with the transaction. Usually the patient is the payer, but not always e.g. if there is a guarantor
Note that in contrast with the report you may have previously received, this report does not include declined/rejected transactions.
- When are payouts initiated?
- Payouts are automatically initiated 2 days after the payment is processed.
- How long does it take for a payout to land in my bank account?
- It typically takes 2 business days for funds to become available in your bank account, but this may vary by bank.
- How frequently am I sent this report?
- You are emailed this report on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on your previously indicated preference. If you wish to change the frequency of the report, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Change frequency of payment report”
- How do I unsubscribe from reports?
- Please contact [email protected] with the subject line “Unsubscribe from payment reports”
- How can additional users at my institution subscribe to receive transaction reports?
- You can email [email protected] to request that we subscribe additional users to your transaction reports.
- Who is the sender of transaction reports?
- Transaction reports will come from [email protected]. Please consider whitelisting this email address or adding it to your contacts list. This will help prevent your transaction reports from being caught in a spam filter.
- What happens if I have not registered for NexHealth’s new payment processor?
- We will continue to support the legacy reports for our former processor until December 1, 2023. On that date, we will stop sending the legacy report.