Due to compliance requirements, all messages will stop delivering to patients on August 31, 2023 unless you register your business details in NexHealth.
When a service like NexHealth sends text messages on behalf of a business (i.e. your practice), there are special rules in place to prevent spam.
- If your practice uses NexHealth’s messaging functionality, you are required to verify the identity of your practice in order to continue to have high deliverability of SMS messages.
- For your convenience, NexHealth has added a tab in the Setup menu to gather the necessary information for verification.
- This form requests details about your business, as seen below. Please complete this information at your earliest convenience to ensure your patients will receive your SMS messages.
- To access the registration form, click on the Setup tab in the top NexHealth ribbon, and then choose SMS Registration.
5. Complete the information as required on the form, and click the red Submit button on the bottom of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of registering?
Practices benefit from improved message deliverability and a lower risk of messages being filtered by phone carriers (e.g. T-Mobile).
What happens if I do not register?
Due to national compliance requirements, failure to register your practice information by August 31, 2023 will result in all of your patient messages failing to deliver.
What is an authorized representative?
An authorized representative is a point of contact for an organization regarding your registration. Occasionally, our messaging provider may contact the authorized representative to verify information during the registration process, so it is important to provide accurate information.
Why am I seeing my registration status as still “In Progress” after several days have already passed?
If there is a discrepancy with the information initially provided, a manual review may be required which can take up to 7 days.
What happens if my registration fails?
NexHealth will reach out to assist with verifying you have entered the correct information and resubmitting your registration.