CSVs are used when you want to send a campaign to a very specific group of patients exported from another source.
1. Go to Campaigns and select New Campaign
2. Select location(s)from the list.
3. Click on “Upload CSV”
4. Upload the CSV file
- You can find an example file by clicking on “Example.” The general format required is Column A: Patient Last Name, Column B: Patient First Name, Column C: Email, Column D: Phone
- Keep in mind that if the patients in your CSV do not exist in NexHealth, new patients will be created.
5. Click "Next."
6. Create your email/text campaign in the editor.
7. Click "Send" to distribute the campaign to patients on the list.